Trees, decorations, lights, gift wrapping, baked goods, and more! The Kingston Symphony Warehouse is transformed into a Christmas wonderland, becoming your one stop shop for all things Christmas! We will be accepting donations for this sale on November 2-6, 9 & 10, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at our warehouse.
SALE DATES & TIMES
- Friday, November 13 | 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, November 14 | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday, November 15 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
November 2 - 6, 9 & 10, 2020
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Bring your old and tired wreaths into the sale and we will refresh it for you for $5.
What to Donate (Christmas items only)
- Baked Goods (e.g. Cookies, Fruit Loaves)
- Preserves, Pickles, Jams & Jellies
- Gift Bags, Wrap, & Baskets
Please note we no longer accept cheques at this event. For more information or to be reminded about donation days, sales, etc., please email us or call 613-546-9729.
Like our Facebook page to keep up with the latest!
- November 13, 2020 — November 15, 2020
- Times Vary
- 785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A
- Volunteer Committee