Trees, decorations, lights, gift wrapping, baked goods, and more! The Kingston Symphony Warehouse is transformed into a Christmas wonderland, becoming your one stop shop for all things Christmas! We will be accepting donations for this sale on November 4th to 8th, and 12th to 14th, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at our warehouse.
SALE DATES & TIMES
- Saturday, November 16 | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday, November 17 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
November 4 - 8, 12 - 14, 2019
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Bring your old and tired wreaths into the sale and we will refresh it for you for $5.
What to Donate (Christmas items only)
- Baked Goods (e.g. Cookies, Fruit Loaves)
- Preserves, Pickles, Jams & Jellies
- Gift Bags, Wrap, & Baskets
Please note we no longer accept cheques at this event. For more information or to be reminded about donation days, sales, etc., please email us or call 613-546-9729.
Like our Facebook page to keep up with the latest!
- November 16, 2019 — November 17, 2019
- Times Vary
- 785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A
- Volunteer Committee