We have everything from mystery and romance to historical fiction and geography, from biographies and french novels to children's books and sci-fi, and more! So many adventures await inside the pages of a good book!
Cash, credit, and debit will be accepted as payment.
OPENING NIGHT ADMISSION
September 6, 2017
Early Entry (4 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.) | TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!
Tickets are $20 each and only 50 tickets will be sold. They are available for purchase by phone (613-546-9729) or online by clicking the button.
Regular Entry (4:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
Tickets are $5 each and are available in person only on September 6 after 2 p.m. at the door.
FREE ADMISSION REMAINDER OF SALE
September 7-10, 2017
- Thursday and Friday | 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday | 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Saturday, September 16, 2017
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Everything at half price!
Sunday, September 17, 2017
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. | BLOWOUT!
Please note that donation days for this season's Fall Book Fair are now closed.
Book donations for the 2018 Fall Book Fair will be accepted during the following times:
Winter Warehouse Wednesdays
January 17 - February 21, 2018
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
What to do with items we don't accept:
- Encyclopedia: Please email Alan Foljambe regarding any old volumes.
- Textbooks and damaged books: Tear off cover and put pages with their binding into your paper recycling, covers into the garbage.
- Magazines, National Geographic: Recycle, bring to your doctor's or dentist's office if they keep magazines in the waiting room.
- Harlequin or similar "dollar" romances: Donate to the Salvation Army, Bibles for Missions, Value Village or other charity shops.
- Musty, mouldy books: Dispose of in garbage as these are a serious health hazard.
How to Pack & Store books:
- Limit the size of boxes to what you can comfortably lift;
- Place books flat in clean cardboard boxes;
- Fill in open spaces with compressed paper (this enables safer stacking of boxes);
- Close or cover boxes to protect from dust;
- OFF of concrete floors (carpet is no protection against damp);
- inside a warm, dry room.
- September 6, 2017 — September 17, 2017
- Times Vary
- 785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A