We are now accepting books for our Fall Book Fair during the following times at the Kingston Symphony Warehouse, 785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A.
Sale Dates & Times | September 5 - 9 and September 15 & 16, 2018
- Wednesday, September 5 | 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday, September 6 | 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday, September 7 | 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 8 | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday, September 9 | 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Saturday, September 15 | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday, September 16 | 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
January 17, 24, & 31
February 7, 14, 21
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
What to do with items we don't accept:
- Encyclopedia: Please email Alan Foljambe regarding any old volumes.
- Textbooks and damaged books: Tear off cover and put pages with their binding into your paper recycling, covers into the garbage.
- Magazines, National Geographic: Recycle, bring to your doctor's or dentist's office if they keep magazines in the waiting room.
- Harlequin or similar "dollar" romances: Donate to the Salvation Army, Bibles for Missions, Value Village or other charity shops.
- Musty, mouldy books: Dispose of in garbage as these are a serious health hazard.
How to Pack & Store Books:
- Limit the size of boxes to what you can comfortably lift;
- Place books flat in clean cardboard boxes;
- Fill in open spaces with compressed paper (this enables safer stacking of boxes);
- Close or cover boxes to protect from dust;
- OFF of concrete floors (carpet is no protection against damp);
- Store inside a warm, dry room.
- September 5, 2018 — September 16, 2018
- Times Vary
- 785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A