From clothing and linens to dishware and appliances, from tools and hardware to antiques and collectibles. The Nearly New Sale nearly has it all! We will be accepting donations for our Fall Nearly New Sale on September 19, 20, 21 & 23, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m..
SALE DATES & TIMES
October 3 - 6, 2019
- Thursday | 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday | 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Bargains all day!)
- Sunday | 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Blowout Prices!)
Spetember 19, 20, 21 & 23, 2019
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
What to donate:
- Fall & Winter Vintage & Modern Family Clothing, Accessories, Jewellery, Footwear
- Fall & Winter Hobby & Sports Equipment & Supplies
- Fabric, Sewing Notions, Knitting, Crafting Supplies & Equipment
- Electronic Gadgets, Small Appliances, Cookware, Kitchenware
- Antiques & Collectibles
- China, Crystal
- Lamps, Home Decor, Bedding, Linens
- Baby Gear
- Puzzles, Games & Toys
- Tools, Hardware
- Small Furniture (i.e. side tables)
- Gold or Silver (old or broken jewellery, odd earrings & earring backs)
What not to donate:
- Soiled or damaged items
- Non-functioning appliances
- Large furniture, i.e. sofa
- Items "for parts"
- Fall & Winter Clothes. Please keep those until our Fall Nearly New Sale. At this point we have to pass them on to the Salvation Army.
Please note we no longer accept cheques at this event. For more information or to be reminded about donation days, sales, etc., please email us or call 613-546-9729.
- October 3, 2019 — October 6, 2019
- Times Vary
- 785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A