In October the Volunteer Committee will be accepting donations for the Vinyl Records Sale. See below for specific dates and times.
October 8 - 11, 15 - 19, 21, 2019
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
October 9 & 16, 2019
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
What to donate:
- Records: LPs, 45 & 78 rpm
- CD Players
- DVD & Blu-Ray movies
- DVD & Blu-Ray players
- Shelf systems, iPod docks & MP3 Players
- Turntables, speakers & wires
- Receivers & tuners
- Amplifiers & components
- Boom Boxes
What not to donate:
- Soiled or damaged items
- Satellite receivers
- Cabinet/furniture stereos
- Cable television boxes
- VHS movies or tapes
What to do with items we don't accept:
- Televisions, non-functioning CD/DVD players: Take to electronics recyclers - see www.recycleyourelectronics.ca
- Cable & satellite boxes: Return to issuer (e.g. Cogeco, Bell, etc.)
- www.freecycle.org or www.kijiji.ca are free websites where you can arrange to give items away locally rather than sending them to landfill.
SALE DATES & TIMES
October 24 - 27, 2019
- Thursday (24th) | 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday (25th) | 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday (26th) | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday (27th) | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Click here to view Vinyl Records Sale event page.
- October 8, 2019 — October 21, 2019
- Times Vary
- 785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A
- Volunteer Committee