We moved our Vinyl Records Sale online! The ongoing pandemic has caused the Kingston Symphony Volunteers to reevaluate how they will host their fall fundraising events. Since we will not be able to accommodate our usual crowds in our warehouse, though we eagerly await the time when we can do so again; we will be launching an online store filled with books and CDs on Tuesday, September 15, 2020. The health and safety of our volunteers and patrons is our highest priority, so we felt going online with both the Book Fair, CD Sale, and Vinyl Records Sale was the right option at this time.
Please visit our online store at kingston-symphony-association.
Here are some tips and tricks to help navigate our online store:
- There is no need to register on Shopify. Your information will be collected when you check out.
- In the top navigation, click on 'Catalog' to see all products for sale.
- Click on 'Shop' in the top navigation to see the products sorted into categories.
- You can filter products by genre or item. You can also filter products by title within each genre.
- You can search for specific titles, authors, or artists by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner of the website.
- Some categories have multiple pages of products. To see the next page, click the arrows at the bottom to advance to the next page.
- When viewing a specific product, hover your mouse over the image to get a closer view of the product.
To purchase a product on our store:
2. Select the items you wish to purchase.
3. Use your credit card or PayPal to pay for the items.
4. Wait 2-4 days to receive pickup confirmation email.
5. Pick up your package at the Kingston Symphony Warehouse, 785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A at your confirmed pick-up time.
Like our Facebook page to keep up with the latest!
- September 15, 2020 — May 31, 2021
- 785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A
- Volunteer Committee