On June 3, 10, 17 & 24, 2020 the Kingston Symphony’s Volunteer Committee will be accepting donations for all of their sales including the Vinyl Records Sale, the Book Fair, and All Things Christmas!
From all genres and types of vinyl records to fiction and non-fiction books; we want what you’ve got.
June 3, 10, 17 & 24, 2020
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- CDs, DVDs, records, CD & DVD players, movies & tv series
- audio equipment: radios, speakers, turntables, receivers & tuners, boom boxes, shelf systems, components, iPod docks, MP3 players
- game systems & cartridges
- books, sheet music, audio books
What NOT to donate:
- soiled or damaged items
- Harlequin or similar "dollar" romances
- magazines, encyclopedias, text books, dictionaries, condensed books, large format foreign language books
- VHS tapes, cassettes
- satellite receivers
- cabinet/furniture stereos
- cable television boxes
- sports equipment
- computer equipment
Items donated will be sold at the Vinyl Records Sale, and Book Fair fundraising events of the Volunteer Committee of the Kingston Symphony Association in support of the Kingston Symphony and music education initiatives.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please email us or
call us at 613-546-9729.
For more information on our various sales, please click here.
Like our Facebook page and keep up with the latest!
- June 3, 2020 — June 24, 2020
- Wednesdays - Times Vary
- 785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A
- Volunteer Committee