On Wednesday, February 20, 2019, the Kingston Symphony’s Volunteer Committee will be accepting donations for all of their sales including the Vinyl Records Sale, the Fall Book Fair, the Spring/Summer Nearly New Sale, and All Things Christmas!
From all genres and types of vinyl records to fiction and non-fiction books, from clothing and knick-knacks to Christmas Sweaters and ornaments; we want what you’ve got. So clear out those garages, go through that old box of books in your basement, pack up those clothes you never wear, and put your clutter to good use!
February 20, 2019
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- audio equipment: radios, speakers, turntables, boom boxes, shelf systems, components, etc.
- books, sheet music, audio books
- CDs, DVDs, records, CD & DVD players, movies & tv series
- Spring & Summer clothing, footwear & accessories (clean & in good condition please!)
- game systems & cartridges, cameras
- Christmas decor
- small appliances, cookware, crystal & china
- lamps, mirrors, art, antiques & collectibles
- fabric & sewing notions, knitting supplies
- home decor, drapes, linens, bedding
- electronics, tools, Spring & Summer sports gear
- iPod docks, MP3 players, clocks, telephones
- baby gear, toys, games, puzzles
- jewellery, old broken gold & silver
- hobby gear & supplies
All items donated will be sold at various fundraising events of the Volunteer Committee of the Kingston Symphony Association in support of the Kingston Symphony and music education initiatives.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please email us or
call us at 613-546-9729.
For more information on our various sales, as well as specific donation items needed, click here.
- January 9, 2019 — February 20, 2019
- Wednesdays - Times Vary
- 785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A