On January 8, 15, 22 & 29, and February 5 & 12, 2020 the Kingston Symphony’s Volunteer Committee will be accepting donations for all of their sales including the CD Sale, Vinyl Records Sale, the Book Fair, and All Things Christmas!
From all genres and types of vinyl records to fiction and non-fiction books, Christmas Sweaters to knick-knacks and ornaments; we want what you’ve got.
January 8, 15, 22 & 29, 2020
February 5 & 12, 2020
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- CDs, DVDs, records, CD & DVD players, movies & tv series
- audio equipment: radios, speakers, turntables, receivers & tuners, boom boxes, shelf systems, components, iPod docks, MP3 players
- game systems & cartridges
- books, sheet music, audio books
- Christmas decor - trees, lights, decorations, stockings, gift bags, gift wrap
- Christmas socks & sweaters
What NOT to donate:
- soiled or damaged items
- Harlequin or similar "dollar" romances
- magazines, encyclopedias, text books, dictionaries, condensed books, large format foreign language books
- VHS tapes, cassettes
- satellite receivers
- cabinet/furniture stereos
- cable television boxes
- sports equipment
- computer equipment
Items donated will be sold at the CD Sale, Vinyl Records Sale, Book Fair, and All Things Christmas fundraising events of the Volunteer Committee of the Kingston Symphony Association in support of the Kingston Symphony and music education initiatives.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please email us or
call us at 613-546-9729.
For more information on our various sales, please click here.
Like our Facebook page and keep up with the latest!
- January 8, 2020 — February 12, 2020
- Wednesdays - Times Vary
- 785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A
- Volunteer Committee